AIM
KrygoX

Mastermind 6 Mastermind 6

haha

i liked it. pretty hilarious if i do say so myself. XD

DeadDuck444 responds:

yey thanks

Clayground - Stupid Cupid Clayground - Stupid Cupid

not funny or original

seriously, this is not even a litle bit funny, the characters look really gay and the voices are annoying as hell.

BlakTornado responds:

May I ask how simple, featureless blobs of plasticene look homosexual? I think it's amazing how you can determine sexuality just by looking at something. Maybe you could get a job in the circus, telling people their sexuality for money, because as far as I am aware, my characters don't appear to have anything about their persons that can easily help you determine sexuality.

Now, my little troll, go back to your cave.

Badly Drawn Dawg Series 3 Badly Drawn Dawg Series 3

very bad...

drawings of dogs. but this is probly one of the best flashes ever.

Eggman Gets Revenge Eggman Gets Revenge

wtf

who the fuck is that green hedgehog. he ruined the whole thing. and wat the hell was up with pikachus head flying in his hovercraft. that made no sense.

InstantSonic responds:

Reading the Author Comments first is the cool thing to do these days. Trust me on this one.

Bambee Bambee

best flash

this is pretty much birdtastic.

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

pretty funny

it was really funny, tho there was some repetitive things in there which for me made it a bit boring. keep up the good work though.

God of War 2 Theme God of War 2 Theme

funny stuff

funny stuff. i think thats wat it actually said in the song.....

Angry White Boy Polka Angry White Boy Polka

lol

that was great. i never listened to the whole song, but when i saw ur video i wanted to so i did.........

(2007)Funky Chicken (2007)Funky Chicken

funkalicious

i have been waiting a long time for this, and it was worth it. I think the newest ones are the best ones so far! keep it up knox!